[ECOS] Status of eCos copyright assignments to the FSF?

Wouter Cloetens wouter@mind.be
Wed Dec 29 10:13:00 GMT 2004

On Tue, Dec 28, 2004 at 07:59:16PM +0100, Andrew Lunn wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 28, 2004 at 02:08:50PM +0100, Wouter Cloetens wrote:
> > More than a year has passed since this announcement:
> > http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-announce/2003/msg00008.html.

> > Is there any progress?

> We are still waiting for RedHat to make good on their promise to
> assign there parts of eCos to the FSF. It is nearly a year since they
> made their press release about doing this.....

Thanks for the speedy reply, Andrew.

Have they been poked recently? What's their answer? Is there any
conceivable reason why they might want to delay this? Can we help in any
way to exert additional pressure on whomever is responsible for letting
this gather dust?

bfn, Wouter