[ECOS] configure configuretool error

twomol twomol@bj1860.net
Sat Dec 25 09:50:00 GMT 2004

all,hello

I get the latest sources from cvs today! I can build configuretool normally undercygwin.
But  under the rh9 linux which support Chinese, I cant configure the configuretool source.
When I run configure script as"/src/cvs/ecos/host/configure --prefix=/ecostools" ,it immediately complains "no such file or dirs:/bin/sh".
I can configure and build other souce such as gcc under the same rh9 linux.

Why?
Thanks

                                                        twomol