[ECOS] Can someone fix this mailing list?

Paul D. DeRocco pderocco@ix.netcom.com
Fri Dec 24 17:24:00 GMT 2004

> From: Gary Thomas [mailto:gary@mlbassoc.com]
>
> Sorry, but no.  We've been around this topic before and the consensus
> is that automatic reply-to the list address causes much more pain than
> having to hit "reply to all".

Well, if that's actually the consensus, then so be it. In my experience,
that's not the consensus in most of the mailing list universe, which means
that one develops the habit of hitting Ctrl+R when replying. And replying to
all isn't what I want, either--I prefer only replying to the list, because I
prefer not getting two copies of responses to my messages.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco