[ECOS] Can someone fix this mailing list?

Paul D. DeRocco pderocco@ix.netcom.com
Fri Dec 24 04:20:00 GMT 2004

I'm getting tired of hitting Reply, and finding that my message only goes to
the person who sent the message I'm replying to, and then having to resend
the message. (Or worse, never noticing that that's what happened.) Of the
two dozen or so lists I'm on, this is the only one that doesn't insert a
Reply-To address in the header, pointing to the list server. If Yahoo can
get this right, you'd think that sourceware.org could manage it.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco