[ECOS] interpreter for eCos?

Gary Thomas gary@mlbassoc.com
Thu Dec 23 14:16:00 GMT 2004

On Thu, 2004-12-23 at 07:09, Carl Binding wrote:
> Greetings!
> We're looking for an interpreter which runs on top of eCos and which could
> be invoked from some eCos thread.
> Similarly to embedded Perl for example.
> Would anyone be able to offer some word of advice on the availability of
> such a beast?

What sort of things do you want it to do?

Availability would definitely depend on your target platform's
capabilities and your requirements.  AFAIK there is no "off the shelf"
package available, but with a capable enough target you can certainly
run things like Python (I have done so) or other embeddable interpretted
languages.

--
Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com>
MLB Associates