[ECOS] Phytec phyCORE-MPC555 dev board port

Andrew Lunn andrew@lunn.ch
Thu Dec 16 07:55:00 GMT 2004

On Wed, Dec 15, 2004 at 05:08:34PM -0500, Miguel J Vega wrote:
> I have a port available for the phyCORE-MPC555 that I would like to
> contribute to the eCos community. It is based on the Axiom CME555 port.

Great. The way to submit it is to email it to
ecos-patches@sourceware.org, unless its very large, then we can make
other arrangements.

We also need a copyright assignment. Please see
http://ecos.sourceware.org/assign.html. This is important. I don't
know how it works in the US, but in the UK the University claims to
own the IPR of everything made by its students and staff. We need to
be clear who owns the IPR of eCos, with the aim of eventually having
the FSF own it.

        Andrew