[ECOS] Spurious Interrupt!!!-vector:21

Thiagraj Peri Natraj thiagraj.perinatraj@imms.de
Mon Dec 13 09:05:00 GMT 2004

Hi all,
The target that I am using is F35-xxl si.
When I build my application for RAM configuration,and try to erase a
portion of FLASH and program it,it works fine.But,When I build the same
program for ROM configuration and try to erase a portion of FLASH and
program it and start my program from ROM,I get spurious interrupt on
vector 21.

Why is there a difference when the same application is built for
different configurations?
I find the interrupt vectors in
$ECOS_REPOSITORY/hal/v85x/v850/current/include/var_intr.h

What should be done to stop this?Any suggestions

With Regards,
Peri