[ECOS] Handling two types of flash in configtool

Miguel J Vega mserrano@engin.umich.edu
Mon Dec 13 05:34:00 GMT 2004

I am working on a board port to the Phytec MPC555 dev board. The
phyCORE-MPC555 SBC module comes in two flavors: (4MB flash, 4MB RAM) and
(512KB flash, 1MB RAM). They are two different types of AMD flash chips.
Two AMDLV200's for 1MB and two AMDLV160's for 4MB. I implemented an option
to select the memory configuration, but now how can I make configtool
"choose" the correct flash drivers based on the memory configuration?

Thanks,

Miguel J. Vega
FEGI C&DH Team
University of Michigan