[ECOS] amount of cpu state to be saved for exceptions

sandeep shimple0@yahoo.com
Sat Dec 11 15:56:00 GMT 2004

in __default_exception_handler, cyg_hal_exception_handler is passed the address
of saved CPU state.

since we don't know, in what way application installed handler would want to
make use of saved state (it might choose to look at some/all of the saved cpu
state), we can't drop any savings even for production kernel, where for speedups
we could drop saving callee-saved registers in case of interrupts.

sandeep