[ECOS] Newbie questions: AT91SAM7 series

Andrea Michelotti amichelotti@atmel.com
Sat Dec 11 08:54:00 GMT 2004

Hi,
what I can suggest you (from my little experience) is to download ecos
surces from cvs (read http://ecos.sourceware.org/anoncvs.html), then go into
package/hal/arm/at91/.
In var/current/var_io.h you should modify some device memory address for
SAM.
You should look/modify also ebxx/current/include/hal_platform_setup that is
assembler code executed
at startup. In particular SAM, as far as I know, doesn't have EBI and it has
a very simple remap mechanism. The memory map is specified into
ebxx/current/include/pkgconf.
However in the ecos site you can find good documentation.

regards,
Andrea
Andrea Michelotti -
hw/sw co-design Manager