[ECOS] Re: eCos Windows config tool 2.11

John Dallaway jld@ecoscentric.com
Tue Dec 7 16:11:00 GMT 2004

Hi Roman

Rycerz Roman-G11565 wrote:

> I'm wondering if anyone recognizes this behavior in the option window.
>
> When expanding some options, the window blanks the scroll bar bounces
> back and forth and eventually the window is repainted...
>
> Sound familiar ????

eCos Configuration Tool version 2.11 is obsolete. More recent releases
of this tool have adopted the version numbering of the corresponding
eCos run-time sources and this may be a source of confusion. If you are
using Cygwin 1.5.10 or later, you will need a snapshot build of this
tool. Further details are available at:

   http://www.ecoscentric.com/devzone/configtool.shtml

John Dallaway
eCosCentric Limited