[ECOS] Newbie: LPC22xx support???

Jani Monoses jani@iv.ro
Thu Dec 2 09:20:00 GMT 2004

> I was wondering whether anybody has started writing LPC22xx support. If
> not can anybody tell me what modification are required to support
> external memory?

There shouldn't be many. Make a new platform by cloning one of the 3 existing ones. Get
familiar with the linker scripts and the hal_platform_setup.h file since those are the
ones you will most likely need to change. Reading the ecos porting guide will get you
there, the 'porting to a new platform' part especially.
Also the specs for you chip of course should be compared to those for 21xx and earlier to
see what is different in initing the external memory.

Jani