[ECOS] Problems with cyg_io_read - Solved

Amanda Heyward amanda_heyward@yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 18:59:00 GMT 2004

I found the bug. I was using diag_printf statements in
between my read calls and that corrupted the recv
buffer. I took out all my diag_printfs, and lo it
worked fine as expected. The speed is still the same,
115200.

Thanks.

Amanda.