[ECOS] i386 PC target IDE driver?

David Brennan eCos@brennanhome.com
Sat Aug 21 15:08:00 GMT 2004

Well it "seems" to be working except for possibly the issue that I am
having with deleting files. But I don't know what software is at fault
for that. See earlier message.
(http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss/2004-08/msg00328.html)

Having said that though, Our application does not stress the file system
much. We just read some configuration info from the "disk" and can write
it back. We have a kind of shell program to do file manipulation
including up/downloading, and deleting. Our application also supports
attrib'ing files to be read only, but we haven't gotten that portion
working yet. YMMV if you have more intense file system usage.

David Brennan