[ECOS] eCos + goAhead probelm

sebastien Couret sebastien.couret@elios-informatique.fr
Tue Aug 17 13:10:00 GMT 2004

Hello All,
In the past , (With GoAhead Webserver v 2.1.7) , I ran into the same kind of
problem with eCos.
After investigation this was caused by function "int socketSelect(int sid,
int timeout)" in file Sockgen.c (the one /* not WIN || CE || NW */ ) which
makes calls to balloc.
Using the another "socketSelect" (the one #if (defined (WIN) || defined (CE)
) solved the memory leak/overflow. May be you should try this before
modifying balloc.c .

Note : Now, I use a 64K balloc buffer without any problems.

Hope this helps. Have a nice day.