[ECOS] Some issues with arm-elf-objcopy

Robert Allen rba_ny@yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 21:45:00 GMT 2004

Thanks Andrew. I looked up at my flash programmer
documentation, it recognizes only .hex, .elf, and .s19
files. I think I can convert the elf file to a hex
file. But the idea is to directly write this file into
the flash without Redboot or Angel, kind of making it
a stand alone application. would a .hex file be
applicable.

Thanks.

Rob.