[ECOS] Accessing File from host system's OS filesystem

Samie Hassan Ghauri samiehg@hotmail.com
Thu Aug 12 15:58:00 GMT 2004

I have made the romfs including the bmp file using the utility given with
the ecos package. But the image file is romfs.img.  How can make it part of
my image? When it IS finally included, can I then use fdopen() and ssize_t
read(int fd, void *buf, size_t nbyte) to extract bytes from the file, as
they are POSIX defined APIs?

Sorry for asking, perhaps quite basic questions but I am new to the world of
RTOS, especially to eCos.

Thanks
Samie