[ECOS] Re: Regarding ROMRAM applications

Alan Bowman abowman@synaptics-uk.com
Thu Aug 12 07:25:00 GMT 2004

Please send requests to the mailing list - if you want individual
support, them I'm sure there are people on the list who would be able to
arrange a support contract.

I have no experience with the EB40A board.  However, I had a problem
when it came to building a ROMRAM application for an EB55.  There was
some masking in the startup code that was supposed to copy code from
flash to RAM that had been set up wrongly.  I don't know if the EB40A
might be similarly afflicted?

The file size that you have quoted may well contain debugging
information that will not end up being programmed into your flash.  Try
using arm-elf-size (I think this is the correct tool) to see how large
it believes your application is.

Alan