[ECOS] eCOS port for Motorola/Freescale i.MX or i.MXL reference platform board (ADS)

Daniel Morris danielm@eCosCentric.com
Mon Aug 9 09:54:00 GMT 2004

Hi Jay,

On Sun, Aug 08, 2004 at 06:22:05AM -0700, Linux Fist wrote:
> Hello
>
> I would like to find out if anyone has managed or
> working on a port of eCOS to the Motorola i.MX chips
> (ARM9) or its reference platform board, the ADS.
>
> Cheers
> Jay

A certified port has been recently completed by eCosCentric and is shipping
to customers with support as part of the eCosPro Developer's Kit targeting
the Motorola DragonBall M9328MXLADS/A development board (ARM920T).

 Daniel

--
 Daniel Morris  +44 1269 591 171  danielm@eCosCentric.com