[ECOS] Flash infrastructure rework

Doyle, Patrick WPD@dtccom.com
Wed Aug 4 20:23:00 GMT 2004

> Hmmm, one small worry -- I'm not actually using Intel flash,
> I'm using the Micro equivalent, which may, or may not, report

Of course I meant "Micron" here.

Patrick Doyle
DSP Design Engineer
(603) 546-2179

This communication is from DTC Communications, Inc. and is intended to be
confidential and solely for the use of the persons or entities addressed
above.  If you are not an intended recipient, be aware that the information
contained herein may be protected from unauthorized use by privilege or law,
and any copying, distribution, disclosure, or other use of this information
is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
contact the sender by return e-mail or telephone the above number
immediately and delete or destroy all copies.  Thank you for your
cooperation.