[ECOS] SIGTRAP when running twothreads example

Henrik Mau Henrik.Mau@sli-institute.ac.uk
Fri Apr 30 14:10:00 GMT 2004

I have an ARM Integrator with an ARM7TDMI processor on it. Redboot has
been copied to flash and boots up just fine.
However, when I try to run the twothreads example I get:

Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
0x04000298 in ?? ()

I tried running the hello example but get the exact same error at the
same address.

I have put in a breakpoint at hal_hardware_init, but the SIGTRAP occurs
before then.

Can someone help me with what might be going wrong?

Henrik Mau