[ECOS] question on Redboot and CDL template

kneep caozhiyuan@hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 12:37:00 GMT 2004

Dear Bart Veer,
	Thank you for your explanation.
	Then I have some more questions.
	If I define a target in ecos.db as below,

	target ixdp425 {
	alias { "IXDP425 board" ixdp425 }
	packages { CYGPKG_HAL_ARM
                   	            CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_XSCALE_CORE
	                        CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_XSCALE_IXP425
                                           CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_XSCALE_IXDP425
		      CYGPKG_IO_PCI
		      }
	}

	However, for initial porting, I need not compile the PCI package into the .bin image. So, how to temporarily remove this
package? Should I remove it from the target definition lines as shown above? Or I need to remove it from the redboot_xxx.ecm
file? Or both?
	BTW, where can I find information about the syntax of .ecm file? The online manual seems not provide any so far.
	Thank you.
Best Regards,
--
kneep <caozhiyuan@hotmail.com>

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 09:30:30 +0100 (BST)