[ECOS] Re: Enable Network Support for Hitachi Sh-7729

Kelvin Lawson klawson@ad-holdings.co.uk
Mon Apr 19 15:42:00 GMT 2004

> Thanks for the information. Now I am able to compile project succesfully. But netowrk  (ping command) is still not working.
>
> Condition is as follows:
> I want to enable the network mannually. I do not have DHCP/BOOTP server. I have fixed Static IP address.
> using Sh7729 H/W & Pachage = net i am able to build configuration succesfully. But in configration application "eth0", "eth1" settings are gray (Disabled). I want to enable network for eth0
> Which option should I change to enable these settings?

Follow the eth0 sections in your .ecc file. As I understand it, the
"Requires" or "ActiveIf" sections will tell you what you have to do to
make the eth0 option available.

Kelvin.