[ECOS] new warning message related to ecos.db with today's updates

sandeep sandeep@codito.com
Thu Apr 15 10:13:00 GMT 2004

Thanks eCos maintainers,
After updating local cvs to get recent commits by jifl
those problems are gone. however a new warning has cropped up (that stays
irrespective of - whether configtool is up with it's default template or
I use my customised target .ecc). I carefully went over my cvs update process
and verified that I didn't miss anything.

ecos.db, package CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_PID: warning
Version subdirectory `tests' does not have a CDL script `hal_arm_pid.cdl'.

I guess this warning is harmless enough that it can be ignored ????

This warning comes even with ecosconfig..

[blackmagic:/compiling/ecos/builds]ecosconfig --config=eb40atry.ecc  check
ecos.db, package CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_PID: warning
     Version subdirectory `tests' does not have a CDL script `hal_arm_pid.cdl'.
Target: eb40a
Template: default
Added:
  CYGPKG_FS_JFFS2