[ECOS] Conflicts in building ecos for Atmel evaluation board (EB40A)

sandeep sandeep@codito.com
Wed Apr 14 16:09:00 GMT 2004

Hi,

This status is wrt to ecos cvs updated an hour back.
I selected "Atmel evaluation board (EB40A)" as Hardware and "default" as
Packages via Build->Templates.

This gave me following messages :

Hardware selection: warning
     The target specification lists a package `CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_AT91' which is not
present in the component repository.
Hardware selection: warning
     The target specification lists a package `CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_AT91_EB40A' which
is not present in the component repository.
Hardware selection: warning
     The target specification lists a package `CYGPKG_DEVS_FLASH_EB40A' which is
not present in the component repository.
Hardware selection: warning
     The target specification lists a package `CYGPKG_DEVS_FLASH_ATMEL_AT49XXXX'
which is not present in the component repository.

and following conflicts :
* Item            * Conflict    * Property
CYGPKG_LIBC_STDIO - Unsatisfied - Requires CYGBLD_ISO_STDIO_FILEPOS_HEADER ==
"<cyg/libc/stdio/stdio.h>"
CYGPKG_LIBC_STDIO - Unsatisfied - Requires CYGBLD_ISO_STDIO_FILEOPS_HEADER ==
"<cyg/libc/stdio/stdio.h>"
CYGHWR_HAL_ARM_CPU_FAMILY - Illegal - Legal Values (CYGINT_HAL_ARM_ARCH_ARM7 !=
0) ? "ARM7" : "" ... =snipped=

Out of these three, the two unsatisfied conflicts come, even when configtool is
just fired.

Looks like something has broken cvs, in past couple of days commits??

--
regards
sandeep