[ECOS] ROMRAM stand-alone application

Nick Garnett nickg@ecoscentric.com
Thu Apr 8 12:07:00 GMT 2004

Alan Bowman <ABowman@synaptics-uk.com> writes:

> [...]

The ROMRAM RedBoot fell by the wayside. With so little RAM available
on these boards it was felt that it was a waste of resource. Hence the
ROMRAM .ldi files have suffered a little bitrot.

The sources.redhat.com server is currently experiencing some disk
problems and CVS access has been turned off. We will probably have to
wait until a RedHat person can take a look at it in the morning, US
time.