[ECOS] redboot elf loader

Artur Lipowski LAL@pro.onet.pl
Mon Sep 29 10:52:00 GMT 2003

Hi,

The problem is that I try use different LMA and VMA values in linker
script and it seems that redboot loader uses (IMHO wrong) VMA instead of
LMA as a destination address.

The result I want to achieve is to put some code (ISR) in fast internal
uC memory but because it cannot be done directly during code loading
phase I do it "manually" by relocating code from initial loading address
(LMA) to destination address (VMA).
After I change a few lines of loader source (it now uses LMA address as
a destination) all works (for me) very well but I am not sure if it is
right solution.

Regards,
--
Artur Lipowski