[ECOS] how to control header file inclusion ?

rakesh mljangir@yahoo.co.in
Sat Sep 20 06:23:00 GMT 2003

I have added a new package(as cdl_package) to ecos
repository. Inside the package source, I have three
directories; cdl, include and src. Direcory src have
source files for three modules(as cdl_component),
which will be compiled if corrosponding module in
enabled in configtool. Directory include have header
files for all modules. But regardless of any module
enabled or disabled, it's header files will be present
in ecos_install/include direcoty(my build directory).
In cdl script, I can control source file compilation
depending upon if module is enabled. But how to
control include files? I tried to put include_dir
option in cdl_component but that complains.
Documentation also says that include_dir and
include_files can be put into cdl_package only. I
don't want to see lot of unnecessary header files in
ecos_install/include directory. Can I specify any
header file directory path in cdl?

Regards
Rakesh