[ECOS] which hardware should I choose?

Gary Thomas gary@mlbassoc.com
Fri Sep 19 22:15:00 GMT 2003

On Fri, 2003-09-19 at 16:04, Chien-Lung Wu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 	I use build->template to configure redboot. In the template, I have
> to select a hardware.
> Since we use a customer-design board with mpc 8240 and 8245, which these is
> not on the list, which hardware should I select?

As I told you earlier, if your hardware is not on the list, then
eCos will have to be ported to the platform.  There's plenty of
examples out there, as well as very complete documentation on how
to do this yourself.  Alternatively, you could contact any of a
number of companies to provide assistance in porting eCos.

--
Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com>
MLB Associates