[ECOS] assertion failed with msg "stack top alignment"

rakesh mljangir@yahoo.co.in
Mon Sep 8 11:03:00 GMT 2003

I have enabled assertion in configtool. My code
asserts in file thread.inl in function
Cyg_Hardware_Thread::attach_stack() at line number
204. The assertion messages is "stack top alignment".
Without enabling assertion, application is running
well. I am running two threads in my application. How
do I know, which thread's stack has alignment proble?
I have 64kb and 4 kb size stack for two threads. How
come these values are non-aligned?

Regards
Rakesh