[ECOS] Entering GDB stubs from an application

Doyle, Patrick WPD@dtccom.com
Thu Sep 4 19:37:00 GMT 2003

Thanks.

FWIW, including GDB stubs did make 'breakpoint()' be defined, of course,
then my output was all mangled... Back to the CDL to fix that... Now I am
learning that "info threads" (which is, ultimately all I wanted to see at
that point) does not seem to be implemented for my platform... I need to
talk to the guy who did that port...

It's days like today that make me wonder why I enjoy doing this so much.

Sigh...

--wpd