[ECOS] can drivers and other kernel components be linked to libtarget.a?

Adrian Caceres adrian@atheros.com
Fri Oct 17 23:42:00 GMT 2003

I would like to develop a set of drivers (mostly network but other
devices as well)
for ecos but I would prefer to treat them as an "ecos application".  In
other words I would like
to develop them in my own source tree, and only link
the objects to libtarget.a in order to form the final executable.

As far as I can tell, there is no difference between a kernel component or
an application in ecos, but thought I would check since I am very new to
ecos.

Is there some ecos assumption that is going to byte me if I go down this
path?

- adrian