[ECOS] PPP on eCos(eb40a), continued...

Transferencia de Archivos transfers@phaber.com
Thu Oct 16 04:48:00 GMT 2003

Again I used this lines to compile the kernel with "NET" support
> $ecosconfig new eb40a net
> $ecosconfig tree
> $make

No errors during compiling, still, compiling the examples, the same error
appeared on all,

../arm-elf/bin/ld: address 0x85df8 of hello section .bss is not within
region ram

Well, I dont know why this happened, but I suppose that the eb40a has not
enough memory to suppor the stack, I have gotten this error before and was
when I overpassed the ram limit of the board, therefore, why the error
appears in a code like  a simple hello-world?

Or that template NET is not intended to run for the eb40a?

Thanx you all.

Xcuze me If the questions has "obvious" answers. I'm still learning the eCos
thing.