[ECOS] General ecos porting question

Ottawa Guy ottawaguy81@yahoo.com
Tue Oct 14 23:50:00 GMT 2003

Hello,
I am trying to port ecos to a new platform. I went
through the ecos porting guide which contains an
example of mip Tx3904. That example has all the
feature of ecos enabled.

I was wondering if there are any simple version of
platform I could look at as my reference. Following
are the things I am looking for

The platform is running
   -ecos (basic one)
   -Redboot works
   -Thread level debugging works
Thats all. Can someone point me to a platform example
I could look at which is very simple and all those
features are enabled. This will help me a lot. I am
getting overwhelmed with all the different ecos
configuration.
             Thanks