[ECOS] ARM Simulator

Gary Thomas gary@mlbassoc.com
Mon Oct 13 14:17:00 GMT 2003

On Mon, 2003-10-13 at 08:05, bier meister wrote:
> Hello,
>
> - What can the gdb ARM simulator do in addition to
> instruction set simulation? (e.g. simulate network
> devices, serial links, etc.)
>
> - Are the simulator's features documented?
> - where can one get them?

There is an ARM simulator that can be built into GDB.  It is
nothing more than an instruction set simulator - no I/O.

The SID project has more complete simulators, even up to a
complete ARM/PID board.  See http://sources.redhat.com/sid/
for details.  Also review the archives of this mailing list
for extended discussions on how to use SID with eCos.

--
Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com>
MLB Associates