[ECOS] standalone RAM application

Aaron Richardson aarichar@cisco.com
Fri Oct 10 20:40:00 GMT 2003

I am trying to create a standalone ecos RAM application.  I will be loading
this application into RAM and then releasing the cpu from reset.  I have 2
problems at this point:

1) no vectors are placed in RAM at 0x0 with the load of my program.

2) my program seems to want to load at 0x200000.

I can load my program in RAM and start the cpu at 0x200000.  The code prints
out a rew things and then hangs at some point.  I think this has to do with
the vectors missing(I havent tracked it down completely yet).  Any idea how
to fix this?

thanks,

--

Aaron Richardson