[ECOS] how to sign NDA ??

Mark Grosberg mark@nolab.conman.org
Tue Oct 7 15:05:00 GMT 2003

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003, mohanlal jangir wrote:

> I want to have specs for 3COM NIC. I read somewhere that I need to sign a
> non-disclosure agreement for getting that. Can somebody tell me, what is
> procedure for that? Whom should I contact?

Perhaps a slightly easier approach would be to study the Linux or BSD
drivers for the particular device. If its the 3c905 series NIC's then BSD
has a fairly decent driver (xl) for that card, it may be worth porting it.

I know I would certainly welcome a driver for that particular chip (its
actually based on a Broadcom chip) but haven't had the time to write one.
:-(

L8r,
Mark G.