[ECOS] CS8900a interrupt problem on EB40

Michael Anburaj embeddedeng@hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 04:33:00 GMT 2003

Normal, You need to Acknowledge first the interrupt & then unmask it.

Before unmasking if there were pending interrupts, then even after unmasking
-- the pending interrupt would interrupt (IRQ) until itÂ’s cleared.

I am not familiar with the AtmelÂ’s Interrupt controller. So, I may be right
or wrong.

Cheers,
-Mike.