[ECOS] Rookie question: how to do a make clean?

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
Wed Oct 1 23:39:00 GMT 2003

Hello (again) from Gregg C Levine
What I normally do, and this is something that works in any GNU tools
based build environment, is from a shell prompt, simply type, "#make
clean", and make will do that. Granted it's not perfect, but it’s the
closest thing we've got. The folks might have a simpler answer, but
let's wait and see. (The # mark is the shell prompt.)
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

/opt/ecos/gnutools/mipsisa32-elf/bin/../lib/gcc-lib/mipsisa32-elf/3.2.
> /../mipsisa32-elf/bin/ld:
/ecos-c/cygwin/opt/ecos/install/lib/vectors.o:

http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss