[ECOS] Running application on the board

Ricardo Andrino ricardo_andrino@web.de
Fri Nov 28 09:55:00 GMT 2003

Hello, i have made a simple aplication (ledswings) for a AT91EB40A, i have bulit and compiled  with my ecos configuration and no error. I am using Insight, I configure the connection ( Serial /Angel Monitor, 38400, etc), the diferent sections are good downloaded but the programm hangs up and i can't see anything.Below in Insight screen can you see "Programm is running".
Just the same when i try to run the twothreads or hello examples.
Something missing?

Thanks a lot