[ECOS] Unable to run kernel test program on Samsung SNDS!

RandyLin@mxic.com.tw RandyLin@mxic.com.tw
Tue Nov 25 02:28:00 GMT 2003

The default value of CYGSEM_HAL_DIAG_MANGLER is GDB.
Yes, both of application and redboot set this to GDB.
Is this the reason that cause the ap(test program) can run on
arm-elf-gdb but fail on redboot "load" command?
So, I set CYGSEM_HAL_DIAG_MANGLER to NONE and recompile test program.
test program can run on redboot "load" command, but fail on arm-elf-gdb
Is this the correct result?
Can I have the same image that run on both?
Thanks!

      randy

> RedBoot> go 0x50040
> $O504153533A3C42696E6172792053656D6170686F72652030204F4B3E0A#9E

This is an O format text string which gdb will decode and display. For
some reason your application/redboot thinks it is still talking to
gdb and so is mangling the text.

Have you set CYGSEM_HAL_DIAG_MANGLER in either your application or
Redboot?

      Andrew