[ECOS] eCos developpement process?

Vincent Catros Vincent.Catros@elios-informatique.fr
Fri Nov 21 09:34:00 GMT 2003

Hello,

I'm new to eCos and I would like to know what is the developement
process.

I know that mailing list is the prefered way to submit new packages and
bud fixes. But then, who decide to include it in the official eCos
distribution and how long it takes?

This question comes because I've been faced to a bug with JFFS2.
This bug is known and a patch has been submitted on 14 Jul 2003.
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-patches/2003-07/msg00038.html (thanks
to Scott Wilkinson ;-)).
But, the eCos version I'm working on has been downloaded using CVS on
september 2003 and the bugged file (rbtree.c) was not yet corrected.

Is it a mistake or a normal delay according to eCos developement
process?

Thanks

Vincent