[ECOS] EB40A & Reboot ROM trouble

Linux HA linuxha@comcast.net
Thu Nov 20 14:16:00 GMT 2003

I tried to follow the directions for building and running
RedBoot but I seem to be having trouble with the ROM portion.
I'm using the 'current' version from the cvs and the RedBoot
RAM version is working as I can type Version and it allows
my to d/l the ROM version of the code. But when I change the
jumper to User and push reset the only thing that happens
is all the lights on the load come on. No message on the
console port. Has anyone else had any problems such as this?

--
Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               (Text only)