[ECOS] Re: <no subject>

Jonathan Larmour jifl@eCosCentric.com
Wed Nov 19 16:18:00 GMT 2003

Jonathan Larmour wrote:
> Ricardo Andrino wrote:
>

>> Hello,
>>
>> I am working with AT91EB40A, and I have downloaded the ecos 2.0
>> version direct from the install script, which dont have the files
>> necessary to compile und linke with this board.
>

> Yes it should. What is missing? Did you choose the correct GNU tools?
> You can look in /opt/ecos/gnutools/ (within c:\Cygwin if you are on
> windows) to see what is there.

I lie. I now see what you meant. My fault. The answer is indeed CVS, and
you can ignore what I just wrote.

>> I would like to know how could I add this into the actuall ecos
>> repository or other possibility to do that, so that in the
>> ecosconfiguration toll appear my board.I have seen the files into this
>> link: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ecos/anoncvs.html. I have read
>> something about the cvs but in my configuration there is no
>> opt/ecos/cvs directory and sincerily and havent got not much idea
>> about that.I dont know if these files are completely tested to work
>> correctly or not yet.

There is not meant to be an /opt/ecos/cvs directory. Instead you create a
new directory and check out the sources using the commands there at a
cygwin prompt.

If you like you can make that directory be /opt/ecos/cvs but it doesn't
have to be. for example:

cd /opt/ecos
mkdir cvs
cd cvs
cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@ecos.sourceware.org:/cvs/ecos login
cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anoncvs@ecos.sourceware.org:/cvs/ecos co -P ecos

And then when that completes, in the configuration tool use
Build->Repository to point it at c:\cygwin\opt\ecos\cvs