[ECOS] Question about hal_platform_setup.h (Samsung SNDS) !

RandyLin@mxic.com.tw RandyLin@mxic.com.tw
Wed Nov 19 07:15:00 GMT 2003

Q1:  The code blow, is that because the prefetch, so the real address is
pc-8
      1:    mov   r1,pc
            sub   r1,r1,#8

Q2:         ldmia r0,{r1-r12}
            ldr   r0,=KS32C_EXTDBWTH
            stmia r0,{r1-r12}
            mov   pc,lr
      when "stmia r0,{r1-r12}" complete, the memory map change, but because
      the prefetch instruction, "mov      pc,lr" can be execute, and lead
to the address
      after remap, am i right??
Q3: follow the Q2, if I insert some code(maybe 2 or 3 instruction) between
"stmia r0,{r1-r12}"
       and "mov pc,lr",I guest the program should be halt, because access
empty space.am I
       correct?

If I am wrong, pls ponit it out, or give me some document.
Thanks.