[ECOS] New problem with building eCos--see output

Gary Thomas gary@mlbassoc.com
Tue Nov 11 17:02:00 GMT 2003

On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 09:57, Gregg C Levine wrote:
> Hello (again) from Gregg C Levine
> This is for an ordinary x86 based computer setup, something along the
> lines of the unit that I used to build the binaries on. It's the I386
> template.

Sorry, but a hand-waving response doesn't help much.

  Exactly what steps did you follow?
  Did you use ecosconfig or the ConfigTool?
  How did you configure eCos, including any options that you set, etc?

Without this level of detail, I'm afraid we'd only be guessing.

--
Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com>
MLB Associates