[ECOS] printf output

Rini van Zetten rini@arvoo.nl
Mon Nov 10 12:36:00 GMT 2003

Hello.

I have ported ecos to our hardware and seems to work. Although i have some
(beginners) question on the printf output.

Our hardware has two serial ports. After reset both ports outputs the
Redboot info and on both ports i can enter Redboot commands.
But when i connect gdb to one port and use the hello world sample the output
is send to the debugger instead of to the other serial ports.
Can somebody give me some pointers where and how i can change this ?

Regards,
Rini van Zetten