[ECOS] Redboot image load via PCI bus?

Snider, Marc Marc.Snider@icn.siemens.com
Thu Nov 6 16:41:00 GMT 2003

Is there a canned method implemented somewhere for loading an image via the
PCI bus (from another host), as opposed to using the network or loading from
flash?   I'd like to load an image from a control host across the PCI bus
and then burn it to flash...   I'm assuming that if there isn't then I'll
need to modify the do_load command and provide a set of I/O routines that
map PCI accesses into standard I/O convention...

I'm on a PowerPC440 platform, if the platform matters.

Thanks,
Marc