[ECOS] Copyright assignment

Eric Doenges Eric.Doenges@DynaPel.com
Wed Nov 5 16:01:00 GMT 2003

Nick Garnett wrote:

[ ... ]
> That is possible. I don't know how busy Amy is, but maybe both just
> got dropped in the melee.

I've resent my eMail; maybe this one will elicit a response.

[ ... ]

> I would very much like to see your driver committed to the repository
> and this is the only sticking point.  Maybe you are just going to have
> to resubmit the forms to Red Hat. However, we have also been
> discussing alternative approaches to assignments in the maintainers
> list. Maybe your driver can be the trailblazer for the new mechanism.

Personally, I don't really care who I assign the copyright to - I just
think it is a sad state of affairs that getting the legal work done
takes much more time and is much more aggravating than writing the code
all the fuss is about. However, before I can assign the copyright to
anyone else I have to know what happened to my original copyright
assignment, since I can hardly assign it to anyone with the prior
assignment to RedHat floating around somewhere.
|     Eric Doenges              |     DynaPel Laboratories GmbH    |
|     Tel: +49 89 962428 23     |     Fraunhoferstrasse 9/2        |
|     Fax: +49 89 962428 90     |     D - 85737 Ismaning, Germany  |