[ECOS] EDOSK2674 serial tests

Uwe Kindler ukindler@htwm.de
Wed Nov 5 08:16:00 GMT 2003

Hello,

i finished serial driver development for the the new EDOSK2674 board and
would like to know
if I have to change somethin within ser_test_protocol.inl in order to run
the serial tests on the
EDOSK2674 board. And do I have to care about the device name if I would like
to run the serial
tests? At the moment I use"/dev/ser2".

At the moment i get the following results:
serial1 - works fine
serial2 - works fine only if ser_filter is used (but should work without
filter according to documentation)
serial3 - "NOT APPLICABLE: no host side harness dectect"

So do I have do change something in ser_test_protocol.inl or do I have to
use a special device name?

Best Regards, Uwe